Now, I have to spill a secret. I’ve always admired older men (not in a creepy way though). I have had crushes on my professors back in my college days. And, when I say “older,” I mean guys who are 10–15 years older than I am and not the “old” retired type.
I am always drawn to them; maybe it is their maturity or the way they express their opinions on difficult topics and challenge me mentally, or it is the way they carry themselves, or maybe it is because they are already self-sufficient.
Some people tell me that I may just be looking for a father-figure, but I am not. There are a lot of good reasons why some women like me prefer older men, and I am going to enumerate some of them here.
Reasons Why Women Date Older Men
- They are more experienced and cultured.
- They are more financially stable.
- They are better at pleasing women.
- They are looking for more serious relationships.
- They have a more sophisticated taste.
- They are great cooks.
- They live a healthier lifestyle.
- They do not go out and party as often as younger men.
- Psychological and biological reasons
Dikoder.com is not responsible for any featured or opinions reportage of contributors published on the website. Read our disclaimer.
Send your news articles to email@example.com and via WhatsApp on +233 558 191 562.